Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jamari Update: Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Jamari! Hope you have an awesome day!


Just a quick update… Unfortunately, Monday’s recording session needs to be rescheduled. Now, it is October 5th. I’m still looking forward to it. Gives me just a little more time to see if there are any changes I want to make to the script before recording.


Still tweaking and adjusting the character rigs. What’s happening is that I set them up, throw the bones system on them and they don’t move quite right so I re-rig them. Maybe I’m just a perfectionist, but I would like the ability to really use moving holds.


One more quick announcement… the children’s film festival at Amazement Square was awesome. They have already invited the Jamari film for the next festival so… that means that I scored this little beauty.


This is only the first one… I’m not stopping now. Also, I was invited to be on the advisory board for next Year’s festival. Thank you Amazement Square, I’d be honored to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment