Thursday, May 6, 2010

The New Storyboards for Jamari Animated



It’s up everyone.  The revisions to the storyboards are online for you to review.  You can check them out below or on Hollywood Shorts’ Facebook page.

Jamari Storyboard Revision

Karen Lloyd told me that she could check them out at the end of the month.  Check back for updates on that!  It’s gonna be awesome for her to review it and rip it apart!

In other news, I didn’t win GoAnimate’s Creating for a Cause contest, but I did get a special mention on their blog.   Check it out, along with the winners.  Mine is the one all the way at the bottom.

You can see all my GoAnimate created webtoons online this weekend if you happen to be in Lynchburg.  I will join other local filmmakers for Riverviews Artspace’s first Open Projector Night and show work.  We only have 10 minutes so I’m giving it to my nephews cartoons, my Christmas video and my Creating for a Cause entry.  Stop by!  It’s Saturday night at 8pm in their brand spankin new screening room.

So, for now, I’m working on two new webtoons for GoAnimate;  another music video and a team up project with fellow user and GoAnimate favourite “Reddplague”.  I’ll keep you informed.
  
Oh, and sorry about the lack of video posts.  My computer is slowly dying.  I think I might need to revv up IndieGoGo and my fiscal sponsorship with Fractured Atlas and start fundraising!  I do need a copy of Toonboom too!  Do you like the story above?  Would you donate?  Even $5 helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment